Gappify, a maker of accounting bots, leverages Celigo for the integrations between its product and their customer’s accounting systems. In this video, founder Jotham Ty explains why they chose to leverage Celigo’s integration platform instead of building it themselves.
Gappify chose Celigo’s iPaaS to integrate their product with customers’ systems for the following reasons:
- Ease of use: Celigo’s iPaaS is a cloud-based platform that is easy to use and does not require any coding knowledge. This made it easy for Gappify to integrate their product with a wide range of customer systems, even those with complex integrations.
- Scalability: Celigo’s iPaaS is a scalable platform that can handle a high volume of integrations. This is important for Gappify, as they have a large number of customers and their product is used to process a large volume of transactions.
- Reliability: Celigo’s iPaaS is a reliable platform that has a strong track record of performance. This is important for Gappify, as they need to ensure that their customers’ integrations are always up and running.
- Support: Celigo provides excellent support to its customers. This is important for Gappify, as they need to be able to get help quickly if they have any problems with their integrations.
In addition to these reasons, Gappify also chose Celigo’s iPaaS because it offers a number of features that are specifically designed for accounting integrations, such as the ability to map accounting data between different systems and the ability to handle complex accounting rules.
Overall, Gappify is very satisfied with Celigo’s iPaaS and would recommend it to other businesses that need to integrate their products with customers’ systems.
Here are some additional benefits of using Celigo’s iPaaS for accounting integrations:
- Improved data accuracy and efficiency: Celigo’s iPaaS automates the process of integrating accounting data between different systems, which can help to improve data accuracy and efficiency. This can free up accounting staff to focus on more strategic tasks.
- Reduced costs and risks: Celigo’s iPaaS can help to reduce the costs and risks associated with manual accounting integrations. This can help accounting departments to save money and improve their overall efficiency.
- Increased visibility into financial data: Celigo’s iPaaS can help accounting departments to get a better view of their financial data by integrating data from different systems. This can help them to make better business decisions and improve their bottom line.
If you are looking for an iPaaS solution for your accounting integration needs, I recommend considering Celigo. It is a powerful and reliable platform that can help you to improve your accounting processes and save money.