The Celigo.com | Webinar: Integrator io Overview – Create your First integration webinar is a free, one-hour webinar that covers the basics of using the Celigo integrator.io integration platform as a service (iPaaS) to create your first integration. The webinar is designed for both business and technical users, and no prior experience with integrator.io is required.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Celigo integrator.io
- Overview of templates, application, and universal connectors
- Live demo: building an integration flow
- Overview of advanced capabilities
- Live Q&A
The webinar is presented by Adel Haider, a Solutions Consultant at Celigo, and Kristie Conner, the Director of Product Marketing at Celigo.
To register for the webinar, please visit the following link:
The webinar will be held on September 23, 2023 at 11:00 AM PST.
How to Create Your First Integration with Celigo integrator.io
To create your first integration with Celigo integrator.io, follow these steps:
- Go to the Celigo integrator.io website and create an account.
- Once you have created an account, log in and click on the Create button.
- Select Integration from the list of options.
- Give your integration a name and an optional description.
- Click Save.
- Your integration will now be created. You can view it on the Home page.
- To create flows in your integration, click on the Develop integrations button.
- In the Flow Builder, you can add connectors, actions, and filters to create your integration flow.
- Once you have created your integration flow, click on the Deploy button to activate it.
Here is a simple example of a Celigo integrator.io integration:
- Connector: NetSuite
- Action: Create Sales Order
- Filter: Create Sales Order if the order amount is greater than $1000
This integration will create a new sales order in NetSuite for any sales order that has an order amount greater than $1000.
Celigo integrator.io also offers a variety of pre-built templates that you can use to create integrations quickly and easily. To find a template, click on the Templates tab in the Flow Builder.
Once you have found a template that you want to use, click on the Use Template button. The template will be added to your integration flow, and you can then customize it to meet your specific needs.
If you need help creating your first integration with Celigo integrator.io, Celigo offers a variety of resources, including documentation, tutorials, and support.